Charles Martin Martial Arts Academy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Charles Martin Martial Arts Academy may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 24/5/2018
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- personal information for the purpose of project monitoring, equal opportunities, improving services
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or projects, opportunities, competitions
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- To send you products or information you have requested or purchased.
- To be able distribute your products (such as digital music releases) at your request, to third parties.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new projects, or other information which we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
You may receive email e-newsletters from us. This is because you are on our mailing list for one of following reasons:
*You are currently, or have been a client, customer or learner
*You have registered for one of our programmes or expressed an interest in our services previously
*You have bought or requested a product or service from us, or have registered for one of our events
*You have requested to hear more about our company via email or via other electronic means
*You have contacted us via email or an online form regarding our services or promotions
You can remove yourself from these lists at any time using the unsubscribe link in an e-newsletter received, or using the email link and subject below:
Charles Martin Martial Arts Academy (email firstname.lastname@example.org to request removal)
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. By continuing to use this site you agree to a file being added. This site uses cookie to anonymously analyse web traffic and to allow users to submit information. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to visitors needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on our websites, look for an option / box that you can click to indicate whether or not you wish to receive future contact from us
- if you have previously agreed to us holding / using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we believe would be in your interest. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the current Data Protection Act Legislation. A small admin fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Charles Martin Martial Arts Academy, Mezzanine level, Civic Quarter care park, Doncaster
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect